Re: Examples of natural selection generating CSI

From: Richard Wein (rwein@lineone.net)
Date: Mon Oct 23 2000 - 14:34:49 EDT

    Oops, I wrote...
    [...]
    >But ID researchers do not find the possibility of a natural
    >explanation to be inconceivable, and frankly I'll put their judgement ahead
    >of DNAUnion's (or the small minority of scientists who share DNAUnion's
    >opinion).

    Of course, that should have read "But OOL researchers..." ;-)

    And, yes, this is an appeal to authority. I don't claim to know much about
    OOL, and don't argue about it except in very general terms.

    Richard Wein (Tich)
    "Do the calculation. Take the numbers seriously. See if the underlying
    probabilities really are small enough to yield design."
      -- W. A. Dembski, who has never presented any calculation to back up his
    claim to have detected Intelligent Design in life.