Re: Examples of natural selection generating CSI

From: FMAJ1019@aol.com
Date: Sun Oct 22 2000 - 21:46:20 EDT

    In a message dated 10/22/2000 6:08:45 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
    rwein@lineone.net writes:

    > From: Stephen E. Jones <sejones@iinet.net.au>
    > [...]
    > >If Richard can show that I (or Dembski) is wrong, I (and I am sure
    > >Dembski), would *thank* Richard.
    >
    > This time I'm keeping my resolution not to waste time in futile arguments
    > with Stephen (unless one of our newly-found uncommitted lurkers asks to see
    > a rebuttal of his post).
    >
    > However, I've just finished the first draft of my article rebutting
    > Dembski's Design Inference in detail, and will be posting it soon. In the
    > meantime, here's a copy of my Amazon review of "The Design Inference".

    Thanks Richard, I am looking for ID proponents addressing your comments and
    observations. And perhaps Dembski, now that he has more time to focus on his
    ID argument, could comment as well. Some good issues have been raised and
    these questions deserve answers. Or lacking a good answer, a thank you from
    Stephen?