Re: RM&NS and the whale (was But is it science)

From: Susan Brassfield Cogan (susanb@telepath.com)
Date: Sat Oct 21 2000 - 22:59:20 EDT

    >Stephen:
    >
    >I am a former Hospital Administrator so I am well aware that bacteria
    >become resistent to antibiotics. And I said "I would have no problem with
    >this if it *was* natural `selection'"
    >
    >But that wasn't my question. Susan said she could "see natural selection
    >every time you ... don't take all your antibiotics" and I asked "how does
    >Susan *see* "natural selection *every* time you" .... "don't take all your
    >antibiotics"?

    I've already answered that question. Are you *seriously* trying to argue
    antibiotic resistance is *not* caused by natural selection?

    Susan

    --------

    Always ask. Hang out with people who make you laugh. Love as many people as
    you can. Read everything you can get your hands on. Take frequent naps.
    Watch as little television as you can stand. Tell people what you want. Do
    what you love as much as you can. Dance every day.
    --------
    Please visit my website:
    http://www.telepath.com/susanb