Re: WHY DOES THE UNIVERSE WORK?

From: FMAJ1019@aol.com
Date: Sun Oct 15 2000 - 19:53:50 EDT

    In a message dated 10/15/2000 4:45:41 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
    DNAunion@aol.com writes:

    > > >FMAJ: In the case of IC definition and clear definition is very important
    > >since design is infered through the absence of a Darwinian mechanism.
    > >
    > >DNAunion: I guess I don't get it.

    Your example about the four stroke engine does not address the simple fact
    that ID is infered through the absence of a Darwinian mechanism (Behe) or
    elimination of chance and regularity (Dembski) . If you have a different way
    to detect ID in existing biological structures then please share your
    hypothesis with us.