Re: Flat earth (uneducated view)

From: Allen Roy (allenroy@peoplepc.com)
Date: Wed Oct 11 2000 - 01:59:31 EDT

    > > And that this myth was perpetrated on society by evolutionary
    > > anti-Christians, as propaganda to make Christians and creationists
    appear
    > > to be ignorant bumpkins.
    >
    > So was the Young Earth myth perpertrated on society as well by
    evolutionary
    > anti-Christians? What about geo-centrism?

    I don't know if you read the beginning of this thread, but at the follow URL
    is the summary of some research which shows that nearly all educated people
    from the times of the Greeks (who got much of their knowledge from Egypt)
    believe in a spherical earth not a flat earth. The author found that the
    concept that Christians believed and taught a flat earth was a concoction of
    evolutionary story tellers of the late 19th Century.

    http://id-www.ucsb.edu/fscf/library/RUSSELL/FlatEarth.html

    The Young Earth concept is not associated with the flat earth invention
    except in the minds of evolutionists. Nor do YECs promote geocentricism.
    These are strawmen invented by evolutionists. When evolutionists continue
    to raise up these lies it shows their lack of education or their willingness
    to use knowingly false evidence because the end justifies the means.