Re: Examples of natural selection generating CSI

From: FMAJ1019@aol.com
Date: Wed Oct 11 2000 - 01:28:52 EDT

    In a message dated 10/8/2000 11:23:50 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
    DNAunion@aol.com writes:

    > >Richard Wein: Dembski has never backed up his claims with any calculation.
    >
    > DNAunion: OOL researchers have never backed up their claims that life
    > arose
    > naturally on Earth with any undirected, synthesis in the whole,
    > prebiotically-plausible experiments.

    Nice response. Others have failed so Dembski can fail as well? But in
    Dembski's case calculations are very relevant in addressing his filter. If
    you agree that he has not backed up his claims with any calculations then how
    can we take Dembski's argument seriouslu?

    > >Richard Wein: Nor has he been willing to clarify the method of the Design
    > Inference.
    >
    > DNAunion: Nor have OOL researchers ever clarified the processes that led to
    > the OOL.

    See above. But OOL researchers have clarified the processes. But even if you
    were correct, how is the failure of OOL researchers an excuse for Dembski's
    failure.

    > >Richard Wein: His silence on these subjects is very telling.
    >
    > DNAunion: The silence of the OOL researchers is very telling.

    Poor logic. Sad to see how DNAunion has no logical argument or rebuttal.
    Richard's predictions seem to be hitting too close for comfort.

    Thanks DNA