Re: Examples of natural selection generating CSI

From: DNAunion@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 16 2000 - 04:12:13 EDT

    >Richard Wein: Dembski has never backed up his claims with any calculation.

    > DNAunion: OOL researchers have never backed up their claims that life
    arose naturally on Earth with any undirected, synthesis in the whole,
    prebiotically-plausible experiments.

    >FMAJ: Nice response. Others have failed so Dembski can fail as well?

    DNAunion: Nice response. Others have failed and their claims are accepted,
    but Dembski's cannot be accepted unless verified beyond all doubt.

    >FMAJ: But in Dembski's case calculations are very relevant in addressing
    his filter.

    DNAunion: In OOL research, prebiotically-plausible experiments are very
    relevant to addressing their claims, and such experiments do not support
    their overall claim.

    >FMAJ: If you agree that he has not backed up his claims with any
    calculations then how can we take Dembski's argument seriouslu?

    DNAunion: If you agree that OOL researchers have not backed up their claims
    with valid experiments, then how can we take their argument seriously?

    >Richard Wein: Nor has he been willing to clarify the method of the Design
    Inference.

    > DNAunion: Nor have OOL researchers ever clarified the processes that led to
    the OOL.

    >FMAJ: See above.

    DNAunion: See above.

    >FMAJ: But OOL researchers have clarified the processes.

    DNAunion: Another unfounded claim on your part? Please provide us with
    details of how OOL researchers have clarified the processes that actually led
    to the origin of life here on Earth.

    >FMAJ: But even if you were correct, how is the failure of OOL researchers
    an excuse for Dembski's failure.

    DNAunion: But even if you were correct, how is Dembski's failure an excuse
    for the failure of OOL researchers?

    >Richard Wein: His silence on these subjects is very telling.

    > DNAunion: The silence of the OOL researchers is very telling.

    >FMAJ: Poor logic. Sad to see how DNAunion has no logical argument or
    rebuttal.

    DNAunion: Poor logic. Not surprised to see that FMAJ has no logical
    argument or rebuttal to my statements.

    >FMAJ: Richard's predictions seem to be hitting too close for comfort.

    DNAunion: You see what you wish to see. Your subjectivity causes you too
    see things that just aren't there.

    >FMAJ: Thanks DNA

    DNAunion: Thanks FMAJ for adding absolutely nothing - but a meaningless post
    - to the discussion here. Keep up the bad work.