Re: muliplte persona alert!

From: Susan Brassfield Cogan (Susan-Brassfield@ou.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 06 2000 - 14:00:33 EDT

    >>DNAunion: Gee, I must have missed Huxter's "compelling" evidence that I was
    >a creationist, could you provide it to us? In fact, I even challenged him to
    >provide a single valid piece of evidence showing that I am a creationist - no
    >response from the Huxter. Why don't YOU Susan supply us with a single valid
    >piece of evidence that I am a creationist.
    >
    >>Susan: hmmm . . . you don't seem to be following along. I asked Huxter to
    >give me evidence that you were posting as multiple personnas. He replied with
    >pages of evidence. I'm surprised you didn't see it.
    >
    >DNAUnion: Hmm, you don't seem to be following along. You stated I (and
    >others at ARN) were creationists in direct response to Huxter's post about
    >us. You gave absolutely no evidence for you faulty conclusion that we were
    >creationists, so it "must" have been in Huxter's post. So where is his?
    >Where is yours?

    I've now twice explained why I think ID proponents are creationists (or a
    subset of creationist).

    >>Susan: since you have spent nearly all your time and focused on a six-line
    >post from me that was mostly a joke, I have had no opportunity to learn what
    >your positions are.
    >
    >DNAunion: You just contradicted yourself. First, you say I am a
    >Creationist, and here you say you have not had the opportunity to learn what
    >my positions are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO HOW IN THE HELL DID YOU CONCLUDE THAT
    >I WAS A CREATIONIST!!!!!!! OUCH, THAT'S GOT TO HURT!!!!!!!

    You have been clear that you are an ID proponent. IDists are a subset of
    creationist. QED. That you find "creationist" to be an insult is neither
    here nor there to me.

    >>Susan: Fortunately the world is not limited by his education or imagination.
    >
    >DNAunion: Fortunately, the world does not rely on your ignorance.

    this may be my last post directed at you. I enjoy debate. This isn't debate.

    Susan

     I am aware that the conclusions arrived at in this work will be denounced
    by some as highly irreligious; but he who denounces them is bound to shew
    why it is more irreligious to explain the origin of man as a distinct
    species by descent from some lower form, through the laws of variation and
    natural selection, than to explain the birth of the individual through the
    laws of ordinary reproduction.

    ---Charles Darwin

    http://www.telepath.com/susanb/