Re: muliplte persona alert!

From: FMAJ1019@aol.com
Date: Wed Oct 04 2000 - 11:34:18 EDT

    In a message dated 10/3/2000 11:53:51 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
    DNAunion@aol.com writes:

    > FMAJ: What do the rules say about calling people liars and using Nazi
    > references?
    > Is that a breach of good manners?
    >
    > DNAunion: Why don't you first tell me what the rules say about calling
    > others dishonest? Or insulting them in some other manner (as in Susan's

     Why are you trying to distract from my question?

    > intended insult of my being a creationist)? And is one not allowed to
    > counter attack in writing to an unprovoked written attack?

    If you believe that accusing people of dishonesty and using nazi accusations
    is a useful counter attack then I have proven my case.

    > Look, it is simple. If people treat me fairly, I respond in kind. If
    > people
    > call me names, I respond in kind. Note the trend. They act - I react:
    > they
    > attack - I respond.

    People did not call you names.

    > Once you and the others like Huxter let this incident drop, I will go back
    > being polite - as I was before Huxter and Susan made their comments. Until
    > then, I feel totally justified in "defending" myself as I was not the
    > instigator.

    Your attitude is duely noted.