Re: muliplte persona alert!

From: DNAunion@aol.com
Date: Wed Oct 04 2000 - 02:44:48 EDT

    >FMAJ: Your attempts to misread my statement are duely noted.

    >DNAunion: I notice that no one said a word to Susan for her unprovoked
    insults of me and the others? But when I - the outsider - returned the favor
    all hell broke loose. You people blindly follow your self-imposed double
    standards. Too bad you can't just face your opponents honestly - that you
    have to resort to underhanded tactics.

    >FMAJ: More uncalled for accusations. That you now call me dishonest and
    underhanded is again something totally out of line and uncalled for.

    DNAunion: Your attempts to misread my statement are duely noted.

    "You" refered to the generic (and immediately preceding) "you people" - not
    you specifically.