Re: muliplte persona alert!

From: Huxter4441@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 03 2000 - 17:03:52 EDT

    In a message dated 10/3/2000 3:19:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
    Susan-Brassfield@ou.edu writes:

    << I would like to to see Huxter's evidence supporting his claim. It's very
     easy to believe because I've seen a couple of creationists do it before,
     though it's usually to avoid moderation.

     Susan

    I didn't really make a 'claim', just an observation. Mike Gene and DNAunion
    stop posting to this group for some time to move to greener (i.e., more
    sycophantic) pastures at ARN. ARN shuts down, DNAunion returns as does
    someone posting as 'NucAcids'. Nucleic acids=DNA. NucAcids signs as 'Mike'.
     Seems awfully coincidental to me. I stated in my original post that it
    'appeared' that way to me. I did not say that Nucacids IS DNAunion. On
    another board

    (http://pub18.ezboard.com/fhavetheologywillarguescienceandreligiousbelief.show

    Message?topicID=105.topic&index=13)

     it is known that DNAunion posted under at least 3 aliases, and on a
    numeropus occasions

    (e.g.,
    http://pub18.ezboard.com/fhavetheologywillarguescienceandreligiousbelief.showM

    essage?topicID=54.topic, here:
    http://pub18.ezboard.com/fhavetheologywillarguescienceandreligiousbelief.showM

    essage?topicID=52.topic, the poster WWASIAUC posts, yet the post itself
    appears to be one long quote of DNAunion - upon reviewing DNAunion's posting
    style there, we see that that is simply how he replies to posts - there are
    actually several examples of this... here:
    http://pub18.ezboard.com/fhavetheologywillarguescienceandreligiousbelief.showM

    essage?topicID=53.topic DNAunion has abandoned trying to keep his aliases
    separate, posting as WWASIAUC yet referring to himself as DNAunion in the
    text... )

    one alias referred to the other in the third person.

    In addition, someone posting as 'Jimmy' on the ARN board also admitted to
    posting under a different name at ARN

    (see
    http://pub18.ezboard.com/fhavetheologywillarguescienceandreligiousbelief.showM

    essage?topicID=98.topic&index=3)

     so my inferrences not simply 'gossip' or unsupportable.

    The coup de grace:

    http://pub18.ezboard.com/fhavetheologywillarguescienceandreligiousbelief.showM

    essage?topicID=58.topic&index=5

    DNAunion writes:
    "As wwasiauc pointed out later in his post..." and "wwasiauc pointed out ..."
    and "Wwasiauc just told me he is feeling fine..." and in

    http://pub18.ezboard.com/fhavetheologywillarguescienceandreligiousbelief.showM

    essage?topicID=58.topic

    "Everyone should keep in mind that WWASIAUC has been talking about..." and
    perhaps the creepiest:

    [http://pub18.ezboard.com/fhavetheologywillarguescienceandreligiousbelief.show

    Message?topicID=60.topic]

    DNAunion: wwasiauc asked me to visit this site and clean up some of his loose
    ends (we lived together while attending college and were lucky enough to
    find jobs at the same company after graduating and remain good friends)... "
    as well as several others, yet we see in

    http://pub18.ezboard.com/fhavetheologywillarguescienceandreligiousbelief.showM

    essage?topicID=105.topic

    "Wasi and DNAU are the same person. She[sic] admitted it. Sees nothing wrong
    with posting two identities on the same board, either. Talking to
    herself[sic] is maybe a little pathological, though. "

    And especially here, a clear admission of multiple persona posting

    [http://pub18.ezboard.com/fhavetheologywillarguescienceandreligiousbelief.show

    Message?topicID=60.topic&index=51] :

    "When I got rude in response to your ongoing derogatory statements, I
    realized that you and I - as WWASIAUC - could no longer have a meaningful
    discussion. So I dropped out and returned as DNAunion hoping that sicne
    there was no history of bad blood between us - between DNAunion and Pat ...."

    Is that creepy or what? I found DOZENS of incidences - pre-admission, of
    course - on the Meta board in which DNA and himself referred to each other -
    DNA even conjured some story about he and Wasi being room mates in college.

    And he wants to call it 'gossip'?

    Also:
    http://pub18.ezboard.com/fhavetheologywillarguescienceandreligiousbelief.showM

    essage?topicID=60.topic&index=62 DNA writes: "PS: About my ArnOrg. When I
    planned to stage my comeback under a new identity..."

    A third identity....

    So, DNAunion has done it before, and the coincidences of the last couple of
    days induced me to make a hasty conclusion that he had done it again, which
    may not be valid. Nevertheless, it still behooves us to be wary of such
    antics....

    One thing I have noticed is that prior to DNAunion's return, this list was
    much more congenial, even when Bertvan engaged in her usual cries for
    sympathy.