Re: muliplte persona alert!

From: Huxter4441@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 03 2000 - 15:13:45 EDT

    In a message dated 10/3/2000 2:19:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
    FMAJ1019@aol.com writes:

    << DNAunion: What? Atheistic Nazi's not being able to distinguish between
    ID
    > and Creationism!

     That is totally uncalled for and imho very insulting.

    Then I suggest you dare not disagree with DNAunion on anything - as I have
    seen him do elsewhere, when you show the weakness of his argument the type of
    slanderous nonsense he posted to Susan and I becomes commonplace...