Network Marketing Works!

From: desiree0871@ladymailer.com
Date: Mon Oct 02 2000 - 16:55:30 EDT

    Do you have a unique business opportunity? Here is a chance to advertise for FREE! Since 8/05/00 PermissionInc.com, the fastest growing online customer survey group enrolled 272,000 subscribers. Our subscribers are anticipating our weekly broadcast of special offers and promotions as it pertains to Business Opportunities. We will select 22 unique offers and broadcast them to our subscribers for FREE! We require that all Ad materials, TEXT and working URLs be submitted early. Please Fax your offer to 954 340-4229 or Email Success@Permissioninc.com along with your contact information for consideration. THIS OFFER WILL EXPIRE ON 10-10-00.