Michael Behe comments

From: FMAJ1019@aol.com
Date: Sun Oct 01 2000 - 17:12:00 EDT

    Interesting website of our dear friend Wells:

    I noticed this error in logic made by our dear friend Behe:

    "Jonathan Wells demonstrates with stunning clarity that the textbook
    examples Darwinists themselves chose as the pillars of their theory are all
    false or misleading. What does this imply about their scientific standards?
    Why should anyone now believe any of their other examples?"

    --Michael J. Behe, Professor Biological Sciences, Lehigh University,
    Pennsylvania

    I am somewhat disappointed in Michael though.