Re: evidence against Darwinism-there isn't any!

From: Susan Brassfield Cogan (Susan-Brassfield@ou.edu)
Date: Tue Aug 29 2000 - 15:20:51 EDT

    Stephen Jones:

    >Maybe Richard (or any other evolutionist) would be able to post what they
    >consider "the most telling points against it", i.e. Evolution?
    >
    >I have asked this question from time to time on this List, and from memory I
    >have *never* yet had a reply.

    Interesting question. I think you are assuming that someone is in doubt
    about whether evolution occured. Except for a few creationists there are
    not many.

    I can think of lots of things that would falisfy evolution, if true. But
    that's about it.

    Now.

    What is the evidence against the helio-centric solar system? What is the
    evidence against the Theory of Gravity? It's only a theory after all.
    What's the evidence against the the existence of the American Civil War?

    What evidence do *you* have against it? The Cambrian Explosion ain't it.
    Even we were 100% certain that was the actual Christian Creation Event(tm)
    things have been evolving ever since.

    Susan

    The most important human endeavor is the striving for morality in our
    actions. Our inner balance and even our very existence depend on it. Only
    morality in our actions can give beauty and dignity to life.
    --Albert Einstein

    http://www.telepath.com/susanb/