ADV: mytvtaxi.com - Everything TV!

From: mytvtaxi.com (promotions@mytvtaxi.com)
Date: Mon Aug 14 2000 - 19:22:35 EDT

    Hey! Check out this cool new site on the Web!

    Click on the card below to check it out!
    What're you looking at?

    Mytvtaxi.com -- Everything TV!
    Daily updates of local TV listings, critic's reviews, movies, daily top picks, games and contests.
    Search for everything on TV:

    For the best of television, take a ride with mytvtaxi.com!
    WIN COOL STUFF!
    While you're visiting our site, be sure to go to "Tell a friend & WIN". Pass the site along to a friend and you'll automatically be entered in our daily drawing to win FREE PRIZES.

    We think you'd like to know about the coolest site on the web for everything TV, but if you'd rather flip through a paper just to find out that you missed that movie you've been waiting 3 months to see, that's cool too. Just send a message to remove@mytvtaxi.com with "REMOVE" as the subject, and your email address in the BODY of the message.