Re: Teaching the Controversy

From: Susan Brassfield Cogan (Susan-Brassfield@ou.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 09 2000 - 15:11:42 EDT

    >Regarding:
    >>Yes, absolutely. Take for example archaeopterix (I'm quoting from Lenny
    >>Flank's website here. He has a Ph.D. in biology and I don't. Sorry for the
    >>length. As Christ pointed out in another post evolution does not break down
    >>easily into sound bytes.)
    >
    >I know that Susan has a very high opinion of Chris and of his abilities,
    >but I expect that even Chris would deny having any aspirations to
    >messiahhood in spite of the "but I say unto you" tenor of much of his
    >writing on this reflector.
    >
    >David Bowman
    >David_Bowman@georgetowncollege.edu

    ROFL!!! I had to read this all through three times to figure out what you
    were talking about! I am exceptionally fond of Chris but this is, indeed, a
    black lace Freudian Slip!!! :-)

    Susan

    The most important human endeavor is the striving for morality in our
    actions. Our inner balance and even our very existence depend on it. Only
    morality in our actions can give beauty and dignity to life.
    --Albert Einstein

    http://www.telepath.com/susanb/