Re: Scopes in reverse

From: Cliff Lundberg (cliff@cab.com)
Date: Sun Jul 30 2000 - 21:31:18 EDT

    Stephen E. Jones wrote:

    >I have recently received my mark (92% = High Distinction) in my first unit
    >of my Biology degree: "Origins & the Evolution of Life".

    Congratulations, I hope you carry through with the program. But
    I wonder about the 8%, the missing answers! That is, I wonder what
    the biological weak points are among those who have read a lot
    in evolution but lack biology degrees. (Like me).

    --Cliff Lundberg  ~  San Francisco  ~  415-648-0208  ~  cliff@cab.com