Nightline

From: Wesley R. Elsberry (welsberr@inia.cls.org)
Date: Sun Jul 30 2000 - 18:54:05 EDT

    Stephen Jonews wrote:

    [...]

    SJ>Johnson makes it clear that he is talking about "divine
    SJ>creation" in an gneeralised Intelligent Designer sense,
    SJ>i.e. one whose "philosophical roots goes back to the ancient
    SJ>Greeks and Romans".

    [...]

    Anyone can read the transcript whose URL I provided. Anyone
    can see that Koppel's question was about Johnson's claim of a
    modern scientific theory challenging Darwinian biology.
    Anyone can also see that if Johnson's replies don't equate ID
    with divine creation, then they were evasive and obfuscatory.
    Take one or the other, but one can't avoid taking one of them.

    Wesley