Re: Lamoureaux & Johnson

From: billwald@juno.com
Date: Wed Jul 19 2000 - 00:11:13 EDT

    > Johnson's thesis was that the whole evolutionary hypothesis
    > is automatically and inherently atheistic.

    Many Christians believe that every point of their theology including
    their interpretation of every Bible verse must be true or they will be
    obligated to reject the entire package. 30 years ago I believed this.
    Then I started reading the Bible and got all screwed up. <G>

    billwald@juno.com
    Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
    http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.