Re: on atheistic principles? (was macroevolution or macromutations? (was ID) 1/2)

From: billwald@juno.com
Date: Mon Jul 03 2000 - 22:55:21 EDT

    Contract theory of govt? People learn to co-operate? A genetic selection
    for co-operation? Because out primary interest is the well-being of our
    kids and helping other people now might help them later - what comes
    around goes around?

    billwald@juno.com

    Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
    http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.