Charlie is our darling!

From: Richard Wein (rwein@lineone.net)
Date: Thu Jun 08 2000 - 06:55:16 EDT

    A few months ago, I added my name to a petition to have Charles Darwin's
    contribution to science commemorated by having him represented him on a
    British banknote, as a number of other eminent Britons have been.

    The petition has worked (or perhaps it's a coincidence). Charles Darwin will
    be pictured on a new version of the £10 note, later this year. For more
    info, see http://www.gruts.demon.co.uk/darwin/

    Richard Wein (Tich)