Re: Intelligent Design 3/3

From: billwald@juno.com
Date: Mon May 15 2000 - 11:56:48 EDT

    >If Susan knows of any creationist who
    >maintains that "Genesis" is "a science text" then I would be happy to
    >agree with Susan that that creationist is wrong.

    I was on a list of ultra-Reformed Presbyterians who believe Genesis is a
    science text and also believe that only Christians (as they define
    "Christian" can know anything. thus Newtonion physics is OK because
    Newton was a Christian but experimental data in the field of quantum
    mechanics collected by athiests is questionable until verified by
    Christian physicists.

    Every time someone disagreed with them the response was "God's ways are
    higher than our ways."

    billwald@juno.com

    Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
    http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.