Re: Intelligent Design

From: billwald@juno.com
Date: Mon May 08 2000 - 01:59:55 EDT

    >BW>You have decided
    >>to reject evidence against design before analyzing it.

    >Again, no. I am well aware of the evidence against design (I have after
    >all been a member of this Reflector for 5 years!), but I consider that
    the
    >evidence for design is far stronger than the evidence against it.

    I Apoligize, I read something between the lines which wasn't there.

    >So presumably Bill himself must accept that there is evidence for design
    at *some* level?

    Either design or multiple universes and this is the one which turned out
    ok.

    I don't necessarially believe everything I write. I try to make a logical
    response to what I read.
    I've been on several lists for several years and I don't recall anyone
    being "converted" from one position to another. There isn't any point to
    going round and round.

    billwald@juno.com

    Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
    http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.