Re: Determinism and prediction

From: Brian D Harper (bharper@postbox.acs.ohio-state.edu)
Date: Sun May 07 2000 - 01:33:06 EDT

    At 10:25 PM 5/6/00 -0700, I wrote:

    >As regarding Pi, let me just say that in AIT Pi is the exact opposite of
    >random, highly
    >ordered, since it can be generated by a sort algorithm.

    The above should say "short algorithm". I usually don't bother correcting
    my spelling errors,
    but figured I better this time since the misspelling actually makes sense,
    I mean there
    are such things is sort algorithms, but that ain't what I'm talking about
    here. :)

    Brian Harper
    Associate Professor
    Mechanical Engineering