Re: How is this for an Anti-Evolutionist's use of quotes?

From: Allen & Diane Roy (Dianeroy@peoplepc.com)
Date: Thu May 04 2000 - 01:09:54 EDT

    Isochron analysis is a crock. It assumes that the measured isotopes are
    homogeneously mixed in the magma at time zero. No one knows, nor can know,
    if they were homogeneously mixed or not. They were not there to measure it.
    Their guesses mean nothing. Rationalization means nothing. The latest news
    on the mixing of magma from Antarctica shows that the there is nothing
    homogenous in magma. Look it up in the Internet. That lack of homogeneity
    means that the base line of an isochron plot could be at nearly any slope
    (not just zero) up to and including the current slope.

    The only other way to try to detect deviations, since isotopes do not come
    labeled as radiogenetic and non-radiogenetic, is by using other radiometric
    dating methods, which happen to be subject to the same logical flaws in
    assumptions. So, what you have is the blind leading the blind.