Re: Novel paradigms?

From: Richard Wein (tich@primex.co.uk)
Date: Mon Apr 24 2000 - 09:25:39 EDT

    From: William N. Garrison <wngarrison@mindspring.com>

    >I'm new to this list. I was just looking at recent postings to the list,
    and
    >I gathered from this thread that some attempt has been made by the Baylor
    >faculty to make the Polanyi Center unwelcome. I expected that this would be
    >the case. Could someone point me to information about what has gone on in
    at
    >Baylor?

    Hello William, here are a few relevant links:
    http://www.baylor.edu/~Lariat/Archives/2000/20000406/art-front01.html
    http://www.baylor.edu/~Lariat/Archives/2000/20000412/art-front01.html
    http://www.baylor.edu/~Lariat/Archives/2000/20000413/art-front01.html
    http://www.accesswaco.com/auto/feed/news/local/2000/04/10/955344993.22074.65