Re: Disbelieving Darwin and Feeling No Shame, by William Dembski

From: Richard Wein (tich@primex.co.uk)
Date: Thu Mar 23 2000 - 17:22:55 EST

    Mike,

    I won't bother to respond in detail to your message, since you've said you
    won't reply.

    It seems like you're not willing to discuss a matter of logic. During our
    discussion, you repeatedly tried to switch the discussion to matters of
    opinion, and now you're dropping it altogether. I can understand why you
    prefer to discuss matters of opinion -- you can't be proved wrong about
    those. But it's a waste of time discussing matters of opinion if we can't
    even agree on matters of logic.

    You were also unwilling to admit to the patent error you made, when you
    accused me of misrepresenting Dennett.

    In short, you turn out to be yet another anti-evolutionist who is unable or
    unwilling to pursue a rational argument.

    Richard Wein (Tich)
    See my web pages for various games at http://homepages.primex.co.uk/~tich/