Hello.......It's Done

From: cashprofit3@address.com
Date: Mon Mar 20 2000 - 17:12:45 EST

    Your First Step To Financial Freedom

    Financial Freedom foronly $20.00
    Remember we must diversify to maintain financial freedom.
    With a small deposit of
    $20 US you can join our Cashprofit
    program and you can receive $21,862.00 in a year's time,
    and there's even a guarantee!

    Click Here Now =>
    http://cashprofit.8k.com

    This message was automatically sent to you because you were selected by myself  as aperson who would want to know about this opportunity immediately when I signed
    up myself.  By the way, when you sign up, you simply place a couple
    friends email addresses into the signup boxes provided when one
    registers. So, your Referral Network starts immediately when you sign
    up by an official notification just like this email message.

    If you have received this message inerror,
    please forward this message to abuse@cashprofit.8k.com