Re: Educating homophobia

From: MikeBGene@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 08 2000 - 17:02:01 EST

    In a message dated 3/8/00 9:50:12 AM Dateline Standard Time,
    rylander@prolexia.com writes:

    << Recommendation: given that the origin of homosexual orientation is still
     scientifically unclear, and given that the topic has almost nothing to do
     with evolution, and given that it tends to produce discussions like the
     one's we're seeing now, this should go off list.

     There are plenty of newsgroups and listservers for which a debate about
     homosexuality, it's origin, morality, and politics, is very topical.

     This is not one of them.>>

    Agreed. My last reply was my last. ;)

    Mike