Re: Definitions

From: Jason B (jsbode@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 01 2000 - 09:39:46 EST

    >Susan:
    >>>There is also eye witness evidence that Spider Woman gave birth
    >>>to the world. There is also eyewitness evidence that the world
    >>>was created by Brahaman from a cosmic egg. Etc.
    >
    >Alan:
    >>It all comes down to which is true. The Bible is. All others
    >>are not.
    >
    >Susan:
    >and why is that? because you believe so? or do you have some
    >evidence? There is an identical amount of evidence for Spider Woman
    >and the Cosmic Egg.

    First, remember that weighing evidence is rather subjective.
    Second, please do tell what exactly this evidence is for SW and the CE.
    Third, tell me how this evidence equals that indicating Biblical truth.
    (i.e. back up what you say, don't just rhetoricize :) should that happen to
    actually be a word -- I think you know what I mean)

    Jason