Re: Why assume it was a lie? (was Why lie?)

sejones@iinet.net.au
Thu, 25 Nov 1999 15:14:51 +0800

Reflectorites

This is my answer to Susan's original "Why lie?" post. To save
space I will reply in composite form to the other posts in this thread.

[...]

On Tue, 23 Nov 1999 20:00:33 -0600 (CST) Susan Brassfield