RE: Freud, Marx and Darwin

Troy Britain (TroyBritain@compuserve.com)
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 15:22:55 -0500

Hi all,

[Snip]

Why does the word _Scientology_ suddenly come to mind? Not that it is any
of my business, but are you a Scientologist Bert? I ask because from what
I hear they have a major axe to grind against anything psychiatric.

Bye

Troy Britain (Amateur Naturalist)

"It is so easy to hide our ignorance under such expressions as the `plan of
creation,' `unity of design,' &c., and to think that we give an explanation
when we only restate a fact. Any one whose disposition leads him to attach
more weight to unexplained difficulties than to the explanation of a
certain number of facts will certainly reject my theory." - Charles Darwin.