Re: Pyramids

Biochmborg@aol.com
Thu, 15 Jul 1999 00:24:42 EDT

In a message dated 7/14/99 9:52:27 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
entheta@eskimo.com writes:

> The same way it was done in older times, using ramps. This time the crane
> moves up the ramp as well.

Let's not loose sight of the point here, which is that what would require us
to use modern technology to accomplish, the ancient Egyptians managed to
accomplish with manpower and a few basic and -- by our standards -- crude
tools. In other words, an example of producing a wonder with "blunt
instruments" rather than "elegant" ones.

If we can do it, imagine what God can do with evolution and molecular
self-organization.

Kevin L. O'Brien