RE: ID: `episodic creationist' and `based on the artisan metaphor'? 2/2 (was ID MN - limitation...)

John E. Rylander (rylander@prolexia.com)
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 18:58:43 -0500

Steve,

Hmmm....

In reading this over, I'm pretty satisfied to leave things where they are.
I'll let readers decide between us, and save us both time in the bargain.
(At last -- a point of agreement? :^> )

John