Divine Feet are not only in the door, they're in the woods, too.

Chris Cogan (ccogan@sfo.com)
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 12:31:25 -0700

Susan Brassballs :-) Wrote:
>what you and Johnson seem to omit in this discussion is that there is no
>evidence at all for "divine feet. What *is* the evidence? Since you say "no
>matter what the evidence for it is" you seem to imply that you (or Johnson)
>have some. Can you share a few tidbits?

Chris ("Hulk Cogan") Cogan Wrote:

EVIDENCE????!!!??

Isn't "irreducible complexity" ENOUGH? (So what if it keeps getting reduced?
So what if it's just an argument from ignorance?)

And, don't forget the EYE. IT can't POSSIBLY be the product of evolution,
right?

Then there's all those "Big Foot" footprints. Aren't those proof that some
Designer has been wandering around in the woods, admiring his desings and
leaving "Divine Footprints"?

Chris