Re: General Response

Joel Duff (crinoid@midwest.net)
Mon, 31 May 1999 19:35:23 -0700

Ooops, sorry about the double posts to some of you, I just sent this to the
wrong list!!

At 03:40 PM 5/31/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Joel Duff wrote:
>I'm assuming that these posts of yours are joke. I can't imagine that you
expect to be taken seriously. Certainly I can't.

>My comments:
>I believe Rett Butler had the best response to this kind of ad hominem
diatribe: Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn. If you have nothing
concrete to contribute, especially if you cannot prove anything I say
wrong, then I suggest you do not contribute at all.

Hmm, I wish you had copied the rest of what I said. I am very sorry if i
wasn't clear in what I said. I am not sure I exactly understand your
purpose in this exchange. You apparenly believe it is impossible for us to
change our minds because of our educational experience and so surely that
can't be your purpose. Still, you seem to be asking for some respect yet
do not show enough smarts to even pretend to say the things you know need
to be said in order to at least gain some level of readership on a list
such as this (by this I mean simply courtesy to begin with). Thus, I can
conclude your only desire it to goad others into an uncivil debate that
will serve to only fuel you obvious ego even though you are the
evolutionists on this group which typifies exactly what creationists find
so abhorant.

Regards,
Joel Duff
PS. You promised some detailed information on Bombadier beetles that we
are waiting for. Just this once how about throwing your pearls before the
swine.