Re: Flood Model [was Early Cambrian explosion]

Arthur V. Chadwick (chadwicka@swau.edu)
Tue, 09 Feb 1999 16:40:05 -0800

At 05:36 PM 2/9/99 -0500, Steve wrote:

>>> I stand by my position that any reasonable person can see that you
>>> appear dishonest when you knowingly don't mention anything critical of
>>> your idea and then turn around and tell people that THEY have to do the
>>> literature search and look for any critical papers themselves!

> - I don't propose new ideas on this listserve, only react to posts which I
> think are in error or misrepresent mainstream geology.
>
> - I'm not the one making extraordinary claims which seek to overturn all of
> modern geology (all of modern science actually). Extraordinary claims
> require a very rigorous and critical examination of the evidence.

So in your opinion only those who differ with you have to present all the
data negative to their views. You can stand at the sidelines and throw
stones from a distance. Now that I know the rules, maybe I can play the
game without offending you further.
Art
http://geology.swau.edu