Re: discussion group?

Loren Haarsma (lhaarsma@retina.anatomy.upenn.edu)
Wed, 3 Feb 1999 10:33:14 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 2 Feb 1999, Deborah Chory wrote:

> I was trying to find something on whale evolution rather something to
> discuss at work concerning this topic. I am a reformed believer who has
> a ministry of sorts at the Smithsonian, Natural History Museum. I am
> not a researcher but a technician who is presently in the Paleontology
> Lab making padded, plaster storage and shipping jackets for fossil
> whales. The primary thrust of this museum is the advancement
> evolutionary doctrine. Is this discussion group still ongoing ? If so
> I would like to participate. Thanks,

Welcome.

This group is still ongoing, but the volume of posts has dropped way down
over the last few months. I don't know if a lot of people unsubscribed,
or if everyone is still subscribed but too busy doing other things.

An informative essay on transitional fossils, written by a Christian, is:
http://asa.calvin.edu/ASA/resources/Miller.html
It briefly mentions whale transitional fossils and gives three recent