Re: The Evolutionist: Liar, Believer In Miracles, King of Criminals.

John W. Burgeson (johnburgeson@juno.com)
Wed, 4 Nov 1998 14:30:27 -0700

Joseph, you wrote:

"> Nothing in all of recorded history says there is a need for the word,
> abiogenesis. >>

I replied:

> Your ... sentence is an assertion of a negative. Negatives are
> notoriously difficult to substantiate.

You replied:

"Name an instance of abiogenesis."

First of all, I am still searching for a well-stated issue here. Your
reply does nothing to advance that search, IMHO.

One issue I may deduce from your notes is this:

"Issue: The word "abiogenesis" is not needed since the process it defines
is not possible."

I'll stop there. Is that an issue you consider "bedrock?"

Burgy

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]