RE: 'Directed' evolution?

Arthur V. Chadwick (chadwicka@swau.edu)
Thu, 24 Sep 1998 08:57:48 -0700

At 09:51 PM 9/23/98 -0500, you wrote:
>At 06:08 PM 9/23/98 -0600, Kevin L. O'Brien wrote:
>>I'll pitch in for dinner. Maybe that way you can take him to some place
>ritzy.
>>
>>Please Art?
>
>Well, with an offer like that how does the French Room at the Adolphus
>sound Art? Kevin will be very, very sorry he offered. :-)
>glenn

Yeah, that would be nice, but a year's salary for dinner is not too nice.
I am trying to get my book back from Lee, so I can post something that will
encourage the rest of you to want to read the book. I have written a
review for it which is in editing at present, but I will post that as soon
as it is accepted for publishing.
Art
http://biology.swau.edu