Re: evolution-digest V1 #1111

Glenn R. Morton (grmorton@waymark.net)
Thu, 17 Sep 1998 20:24:59 -0500

At 08:44 AM 9/16/98 -0600, John W. Burgeson wrote:
>Glenn -- this is a parody of the PC position -- at least "MY" PC
>position. I take issue with almost every assertion you have made in the
>above.
>
>I will agree that what you have written is "A" possible PC position -- I
>suspect it is not the position of anyone I have ever met! Not even Steve
>Jones!
>
>Keep trying.

OK. Tell me in the format, what the Bible teaches about PC and what
doctrines you see being essential? I will admit that I pretty much
patterned the PC I wrote about from Hugh Ross's views. He does not accept
any of the anthropological data! And most PC's don't believe in a global
flood so they place the flood in Mesopotamia. I would enjoy hearing your
variation of the PC position.
glenn

Adam, Apes and Anthropology
Foundation, Fall and Flood