RE: Petersen's Book

Glenn R. Morton (grmorton@waymark.net)
Thu, 10 Sep 1998 18:20:40 -0500

At 08:51 AM 9/10/98 -0700, Janet Miller wrote:

>On Thu, 10 Sep 1998 06:27:24 Glenn R. Morton wrote:

>>Scoff? No. Let me provide evidence against that idea. Why is loess
>>primarily in the northern Hemisphere above 30 degrees? If loess is from
>>the 4th dimension, why does the 4th dimension work so poorly at the equator
>>where there is no loess and only a little loess exists in the southern
>>hemisphere. What is it about the southern hemisphere that impedes the
>>operation of the 4th dimension?
>>

> Glenn;
>
> Why in the world would you ask me these questions?

Because a hypothesis advanced to explain something must explain the
distribution of it, the nature of it etc. Your 4th dimension doesn't
explain anything. Why is there no loess in the oceans? Is the 4th
dimension damped by the ocean water?

>We are considering here a bizarre phenomenon, the cause of which is
obscure, and >one which does not conform to reason or abide by the normal
laws of physics. >Therefore, I will not accept the burden of explaining any
of these things.

This morning I had a bit of hope for you but now, I simply feel sorry for
you. You can be made to believe anything whatsoever because data is
meaningless to you. There is no further need to discuss these things with
you. You are not interested in evidence because you already know the TRUTH
(at least in your own mind). Good bye.
glenn

Adam, Apes and Anthropology
Foundation, Fall and Flood