RE: Petersen's New Insights, reply to S.H. Schimmrich

Glenn R. Morton (grmorton@waymark.net)
Mon, 07 Sep 1998 19:23:23 -0500

At 04:36 AM 9/8/98 -0700, Pim van Meurs wrote:
>Glenn: <<Pure hoakum Joseph. Petersen did not present a single 4 dimensional
>equation at all. He presents some equations for tides, for the strength of
>dino bones but NO 4D tensors. If I am wrong please cite the page number
>for the 4 dimenstional treatment in Petersen's book.>>
>
>He presented tidal equations which required 4th dimensions to work ? Or
what exactly did he present ?

The traditional tidal equation which works in a 3d universe. Then Petersen
seems to become confused between microgals and milligals as near as I can
tell without lots of study, which I am not going to do given the invalidity
of the rest of the book.
glenn

Adam, Apes and Anthropology
Foundation, Fall and Flood