Re: Age of the Earth

Bill Payne (bpayne@voyageronline.net)
Tue, 01 Sep 1998 22:43:46 -0600

John E. Rylander wrote:

> I was having a nice conversation with Bill Payne almost a month ago ... but I
> never heard back from him on my last message to him.

I'm so sorry, John; I'm drifting in and out because of other priorities,
and I missed your post. I may have touched on your interest in my post
to Glenn tonight. I'll try to respond directly to yours tomorrow night.

Incidentally, I'm being pulled away by my concern for Y2K. The book,
_The Millennium Bug_ by Michael Hyatt seems to be well balanced. If
anyone is inclined to prepare for a possible shutdown of services
(power, water, banks, etc.) at the end of 1999, now is the time to be
getting ready. A website dedicated to Y2K (and perhaps a bit alarmist)
is

garynorth.com

Bill