Re: Evolutionary Information 1/2

Glenn R. Morton (grmorton@waymark.net)
Wed, 22 Jul 1998 18:44:54 -0500

At 11:00 AM 7/22/98 -0500, Ron Chitwood wrote:
>observations do NOT support evolution if they are done under controlled
>conditions in a lab. i.e.Drosophila. Biochemists are beginning to reject
>Darwinian evolutionism as being impossible, according to microbiology (see
>Behe's DARWIN'S BLACK BOX).

Ron, we have been over this before, while an occasional biochemist like
Behe rejects evolution, you have not and he has not documented a mass
movement of biochemists away from evolution. To claim such is equivalent
to the claim that americans are becoming more moral. There is no evidence
for this latter statement and there is no evidence for your former claim.

>Most field observations are done with a
>scientist all ready assuming macroevolution took place, as is taught in
>American Educational Institutions. This is a somewhat parochial attitude
>since the rest of the world largely is disassociating itself from
>Darwinism.

So you are saying that all the people who have gone through the American
Educational Institutions are so dumb and sheeplike that they can be
brainwashed into behaving in a particular pattern with no thought about it.
I wonder if any school teachers in this forum would claim that their
students are that sheep-like? You are really claiming that those who have
gone though education can't think for themselves. How silly!

glenn

Adam, Apes and Anthropology
Foundation, Fall and Flood