RE: Evolutionary Information 1/2

Donald Howes (dhowes@ansc.une.edu.au)
Wed, 22 Jul 1998 16:01:16 +1000

There aren't countless fossils that show the slow change between species,
as Darwin claimed there should be. Thats almost evidence of a non-natural
process. In fact, there isn't much evidence at all except that of the
different layers of sediment showing different types of creatures, but I
don't understand how the layers could form so well unless it was done in a
flood type situation(large or small). What other observations do you have
that show animals evolving from one spiecies to another?

Donald

At 08:05 AM 22/07/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Please explain how you come to this conclusion ? The observations
supporting evolution are countless and there is no evidence of an
non-natural process.
>evolutionary process.<<<
>
>Ron: no it doesn't.

Donald Howes
Acting Research Systems Co-ordinator
Research Services
University of New England
Ph 6773 3263

"I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the
salvation of everyone who believes" Romans 1:16