Re: Evolution!! (D. Howes)

Glenn R. Morton (grmorton@waymark.net)
Sun, 19 Jul 1998 21:23:10 -0500

At 10:32 AM 7/20/98 +1000, Donald Howes wrote of our information discussion:
>Sorry, what I was trying to say was that after reading all that you guys
>wrote about this I have no idea what to think. I didn't understand half the
>stuff you wrote! So my plan was to say, I don't know if it is possible or
not.

Understand. that is one of the difficulties of discussion anything that
even approaches mathematics. Most people don't like that stuff. Let me see
if I can explain the issue. The issue revolves around the animal getting
the information from the environment. The information is pumped into the
genome by natural selection telling each generation which sequences are
viable and which are not. If this is true, then the animal doesn't have to
invent the information by itself, it is available from the environment.
glenn

Adam, Apes and Anthropology
Foundation, Fall and Flood