RE: Evolution!!

Pim van Meurs (entheta@eskimo.com)
Sun, 19 Jul 1998 09:18:44 -0700

----------
From: Ron Chitwood[SMTP:chitw@flash.net]
Sent: Sunday, July 19, 1998 4:06 AM
To: Donald Howes; evolution@calvin.edu; Glenn R. Morton
Subject: Re: Evolution!!

Ron Chitwood: Interesting, imaginative and irrelevant.

Irrelevant ? These are very relevant examples

Ron: I'm STILL looking for a good, substantial reason WHY Drosophila cannot be mutated to a more complex structure. IMHO, scientists ignore this fact in an inordinate desire toprove a fallacy.>>

Since there have been several good reasons presented on this group, I do not understand why you are still looking.
I also fail to understand why you believe that the mutation must lead to a 'more complex' structure ?