Re: Evolution!! (D. Howes)

Ron Chitwood (chitw@flash.net)
Fri, 17 Jul 1998 16:45:59 -0500

discussing time frames of hundreds or at most thousands of years versus
hundreds of thousand to millions of years.<<<<

Speculation! Speculation! Scientists should not be involved with the
metaphysics of Evolution. Their job is to present facts, repeatable
experiments in the lab. The facts, so far, seem to be the opposite of what
an evolutionist would like. He should swallow his bias and admit that,
rather than go into wild flights of fancy on how evolution 'could' occur,
given our present state of knowledge.

Ye shall know the Truth, and the Truth
shall make you free. John 8:32
Ron Chitwood